The Grid can't be used in PRO V6

I just updated PRO in a project from 5.x to 6.0.5. Since I did the update I am no longer able to use The Grid like anymore. It’s really unfortunate since all my grids used in my website before have now changed their skins to basic ones and I can no longer access the skin editor since I am not “registered”.

I know that TG no longer part of PRO but you wrote that I could use it anyway:

Is there a way to “register” the plugin so I can use it like I did before? Otherwise I won’t be able to stay on V6 and need to downgrade to V5 until I replaced all the grids.

Thanks in advance.

Hello @mad_the_bad,

Thanks for writing in! Before, we have a partnership with the TheGrid plugin. It was available in our Themeco repository. It does not need to be registered because Themeco was responsible for the plugin updates. Still, if you need premium features of the plugin, you will have to purchase a separate plugin license. Now, that it is no longe part of Themeco, getting a separate plugin license will allow you to register the plugin, get plugin updates and download those skins that is needed for you site.

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.