The Grid - buttons for filtering source posts

Hello

I would like to set up an instance of The Grid where there are buttons above it that define the filtering of the posts shown (for instance, having buttons listing the names of different contributors so that when you click on each button The Grid only displays posts by that author. What is the best way to implement this?

Thanks so much!

Hi there,

Please kindly read this section of The Grid official documentation to know how to add proper sorter and filters:

https://theme-one.com/docs/the-grid/#!/filter_settings

Thank you.

Thank you for this. This works perfectly except I cannot seem to find a way to increase the font size of the navigation menu of The Grid. Where is the proper place to enter CSS to influence the size of the navigation elements in an instance of The Grid? I have tried the following inside of The Grid CSS panel but it doesn’t seem to have any effect

font-size: 20px;

Hi there,

Adding that style will not work, it should have proper selector. Example, you can add this to your grid’s CSS, or much better in global custom CSS

.tg-filter span {
font-size: 20px;
}

Hope this helps.

Hello

Thank you for this- I tried pasting into the CSS of The Grid instance and also into the global custom CSS but neither had any effect- do I need to change something else or define a class or something like this?

Thanks!

Hi There,

Please change the previous CSS to this:

.tg-filter span {
font-size: 22px !important;
}

That fixed it thank you so much!

You are most welcome!