Hi, I’ve got issues with the “View Details” Buttons not being clickable in the negative space. I would like the whole button clickable and not just the text.
Hello @paullalley,
Thanks for writing in! 
Upon checking your site the View Details buttons are working.
Please clean your browser cache and test it again.
Unfortunately, I think you have miss understood me. The buttons do work, but only when clicking directly on the text “View Details”. They do not function if you click directly into the black areas of each button. It is almost as if the hotspot is only over the text.
Please look again.
Paul.
Hi there,
Sorry for the misunderstanding. Please kindly add the CSS code below to X > Launch > Options > CSS:
.tg-adventures .tg-element-6 {
padding: 0 !important;
}
.tg-adventures .tg-element-6 a {
padding: 15px 20px !important;
display: block;
}
Thank you.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.