THE GRID - arranging gallery order

hi support,

I am having trouble arranging the order the images within ‘The Grid’ image gallery.

It appears that the images order cannot be arranged by dragging and dropping. Could you please assist me on this

please find attached for the link to the page and other details

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! Of course you can change the order of the images by dragging and dropping according to your desired order. Here’s how I did it:
1.) I edited the portfolio item http://prntscr.com/h0dvqv
2.) Click on the “Add media” button http://prntscr.com/h0dvut
3.) In the “Insert Media > Gallery” tab, make sure that you selected Uploaded to this post so that only images that will appear in the gallery will show up http://prntscr.com/h0dw0w
4.) Drag and drop the images according to your desired order.
5.) Once it is already in order, unselect any image and close the Insert Media popup.
6.) Hit the “Update” button so that your changes in the order of images will be saved. http://prntscr.com/h0dwqa

These are the steps I did in your gallery. At the time I did this, the order of the images is 4-3-2-1. You can try the steps above by changing the order and see how it goes.

Hi there,

Have you tried the recommended procedure? And as for confirmation, is it The Grid or Portfolio gallery? They are different, please provide the site’s URL that has The Grid, and login credentials so we could check it.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.