Hello!
How does The Grid work? Can the appearance of the grid of the categories be modified (it is not an accessible page)? How do I change the fade hover to black for another? Can animations be applied?
Thanks!
Hello!
How does The Grid work? Can the appearance of the grid of the categories be modified (it is not an accessible page)? How do I change the fade hover to black for another? Can animations be applied?
Thanks!
Hi Angelica,
Inside the plugin you can choose from many skins, you also can go to the settings and edit the colors.
If you are not satisfied with any of the skins you could create your own using the skin editor of the plugin.
If you are not familiar with the plugin I would recommend you watching a few youtube tutorials, you also can refer to the official documentation at https://theme-one.com/docs/the-grid/
Hope it helps
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.