Hi there,
I’ve a problem with the grid plugin on Google Chrome, the grid don’t work well when the superfly plugin is on … how to make them work together ? is there an issue ?
the site : https://www.aetb-terrassement.com
Thanks
Jean
Hi there,
I’ve a problem with the grid plugin on Google Chrome, the grid don’t work well when the superfly plugin is on … how to make them work together ? is there an issue ?
the site : https://www.aetb-terrassement.com
Thanks
Jean
the same problem with edge… 
Jean
Hello Jean,
Thanks for writing in! I have checked your site in Chrome and this is what I am seeing:
By the way, I can see that you are using X 5.2.0 and Cornerstone 2.1.0. Please have it updated to the latest version because a few hours ago, we just release X 5.2.2 and Cornerstone 2.1.2. Please check out the changelog for the latest addition and changes in this release:
https://theme.co/changelog/
Please let us know how it goes.
I’ve updated to X 5.2.0 and Cornerstone 2.1.0 and the problem is still here.
Here is what i’m seeing on edge and chrome (with comment) :






Here are the links to the screen captures :
Hello There,
Thanks for updating in! I am guessing that you are having a browsing cache issue. Since you have installed a caching plugin WP Super Cache, please clear your plugin cache after every updates before testing your site. This can cause the changes to not take place on the front end. It will eventually show up when the cache regenerates, but it’s not ideal if you’re looking to see your changes immediately.
Please let us know how it goes.
Hi There,
I cleared the cache after having updating, and it did not solve the problem, I’ve uninstalled WP Super Cache and it did not help too, what are the other solutions to this issue…
Thanks
Hi there,
I just checked the case with the Chrome on Mac, And Edge version 15. Everything worked ok with no problem like the ones you mentioned in the screenshots.
I suggest that you check the case with other machines to make sure that it is not related to your machine browser installation.
Thank you.