The grid and mobile media sliding

Good evening,

I use The Grid on my site so I can display my artwork neatly. I have found in testing when people click the gallery images, even though there are arrows to the left and right by default, most try to slide with their finger.

I cannot find any touch control (slide left and right) options in the grid options. Am I missing something?

I have the latest X theme. Will provide instructions privately thank you

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in.

Unfortunately, The Grid has no feature like that but I can add this to our feature request list.

Thanks.

Good morning and thank you for the quick reply - if you could that would be great thank you

Kind Regards,
Jason

You’re welcome, Jason.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.