The Grid and Essential Grid not displaying

Both grids are previewing correctly on my Podcast page, but when I add them to the website the grids do not display at all. Additionally, I can’t access my Podcasts page through cornerstone anymore. It doesn’t even give me an option to edit that page in particular. I am a beginner at all of this, so I am not sure what is going on with it. I just need help properly displaying one of the two grids. I don’t care which one.

Hey Darien,

Thanks for writing in. We need the URL of your Podcast page so we could check your setup. It is impossible for us to answer without it. If your site is also in under-construction mode, either disable it or give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

Thanks.

Hello,

Thank you for your response! I created a secure note for you containing my creds.

Thanks again :slight_smile:

Hey Darien,

Your Podcasts page was set as the Posts page in Settings > Reading that’s why it shows as the theme’s blog display rather than your page you’ve built using Cornerstone. Set your Posts page to Select or another page so you could use your Podcasts page as a regular page.

The theme’s blog display or archive pages, in general, cannot be edited in Cornerstone also. That’s a feature that is still under development.

Hope that helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.