The cornerstone view of a webpage looks fine but the same page on the live site is missing all of the formatting

I went in to make a change to one of our site’s pages due to an error that has kept showing up breaking a file link. When I went into cornerstone to try and fix it, the site’s live page lost all its formatting despite in my cornerstone interface everything looking like it is supposed to. I have no idea what is going on. I went back and moved the offending text box in cornerstone with the link that is broken (http://www.sautech.edu/wp-[/cs_text][cs_text%20class=) and the page is now showing its formatting. The link above is what I see in my browser instead of it going where it should. What is wrong?

Hi There,

Unfortunately, I am little confuse with the issue. Can you give us credentials of the page where the issue exist? Please also clarify why is there a link like that? What are you trying to achieve? That might happen if there’s structure error. Mismatch or missing html tags that will result to structure issues.