The content in content area modal

Hi there,

I am trying to use the content area modal element and seeing that I can only put html content there. Is there a way to embed here a page or be able to create a layout with a simple builder there?

I would like to create content area modals such as the ones here:
https://www.museodelprado.es/ (just click the + symbol)

Thanks!

Hi there,

Thanks for posting in.

It should work and you may try it, but there is a known issue in content builder’s modal where some embed code doesn’t work. And it’s already added to our issue tracker. And you can’t use the builder within it.

Thanks!

Thanks! Will we be able to use CornerStone for the modal content in the future?

Hi,

We’ll add it to our list of feature requests. This way it can be taken into consideration for future development. All of these items are discussed with our team internally and prioritized based on the amount of interest a particular feature might receive. Thanks!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.