The_content conflict with plugin

Hi Themeco! I figured out a conflict I am having with a plugin and the page builder in Pro and wanted to see if I could get your advice on this.

I am using the Give Plugin and it offers the option to enable or disable the_content filter in its settings. When it’s enabled, I can’t use the Pro page builder/cornerstone and when it’s disabled, I can use the page builder.

The issue with this is that I then lose the WYSIWYG video embed capability of the Give plugin since the WordPress the_content filter has been disabled.

Have you encountered a the_content filter conflict before and if so, do you have any suggestions on how I can use both the plugin and Pro?

I will include login credentials in a Secure Note - thank you!

Hi There,

It sounds like you might be having an issue with a third party plugin or script. Regretfully, we cannot provide support for third party plugins or scripts as our support policy in the sidebar states due to the fact that there is simply no way to account for all of the potential variables at play when using another developer’s plugin or script. Because of this, any questions you have regarding setup, integration, or troubleshooting any piece of functionality that is not native to X will need to be directed to the original developer.

Thank you for your understanding.