Textbox failed

If I type my text into the editor. the text do not appear in the layout (right siede of cornerstone). Images, Videos, audio, slider etc are running well, only Text failed. What is wrong?

Is it possible your text color is white, or the same color as the background of the column?

Hello @gim8,

Thanks for writing in! I have checked the URL assigned to your license. It seems that you are using an outdated version of the X theme (5.1.1) and Cornerstone (2.0.6). Could you please update to the latest versions?
Our latest versions are:

• X theme 7.2.3
  • Cornerstone 4.2.3
  • WP core 5.3.2 or higher
  • PHP 7.2 or higher

This latest release contains fixes for several issues so be sure to check out the changelog (http://theme.co/changelog/).

After doing the updates, always remember to clear all caches (if you are using WP Rocket, WP SuperCache or W3 Total Cache) when updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.

Please let us know how it goes.

Hello,
my theme x was updated “Congratulations, you’ve successfully updated X!”
I do not understand why I cannot validate my Theme. I entered the purchase code from envatomarket
This is coming up " This looks like a brand new license that hasn’t been added to a Themeco account yet. Login to your existing account or register a new one to continue."

Please note in the picture, what I get. What can I do now?

Hi @gim8,

Since you already upgraded to Pro license then you can only validate it with Pro. And the license should be the upgraded one in which viewable from your dashboard.

And it may still fail, you mush assign the URL without /wp-admin/index.php

And your builder issue might be related to incompatibility since you can’t update the theme. Or, if we are checking the wrong site since it still appears outdated from our view, then please provide the URL and admin login credentials in the secure note, for further checking.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.