Text with dotted bottom border between elements

Hi!

I’m trying to create a dotted bottom border between the day and time under section ÖPPET on:
https://cafeekudden.se/

login: ekudden

My HTML for those text blocks are:

Mån9-18

I know this is probably too much of a customization request but perhaps it’s easy? Also, I believe it would be a nice future feature to add in the new builders.

I’m open for other solutions too.

:slight_smile:
<3

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! You may try to use something like this:

<span class="left" style="max-width: 180px;">Rostbiffmacka</span><span style="display: inline-block; width: 60%; border-bottom: dotted 2px #000;"> </span> <span class="right">125:-</span>

As this is all custom development, regretfully we won’t be able to assist further. Custom development is outside the scope of our support. We’re happy to provide advice and get you started in the right direction, but you would still be responsible for the implementation.

Thank you for your understanding.

Couldn’t figure that one out. Great, thanx!

You’re most welcome :smiley:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.