'Text tool' bugs & 'saving pages' bugs

Hi,

Please can you help with some issues I have been having. I have posted about this before bu the post seems to have been deleted. Many thanks in advance.

1. Saving Pages - bugged
When I save pages it sometimes takes a long time and I get a message in the top right corner warning me the page took a long time to load. Usually I am not able to save again as the mouse icon turns to a circle-with-a-line through it when i hover over the save link in the bottom left corner. On your appreciated advice, I have had my web-space supplier fix modsecurity settings - but its still slow and bugged.

2. Inserting Text Elements - bugged
If I do this and click on the element the editable text box appears in the left hand column. If I click it again another editable text box appears… in fact each time I click the the left column starts to fill up with text boxes (see link to image) : http://imgur.com/a/6u8ls

3. Centering Image elements
Please can we have buttons to change the alignment of images inserted into sections? I know the get around, but its far from adequate. Adding: margin-right:auto;margin-left:auto;display:block; in the Style field is a bit messy, when we could just have centering buttons.

4. Inspector - bugged
When using text boxes the inspector does this: http://imgur.com/a/s2Vea

I will add log in details below.

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! All these issues and closely related to Cornerstone loading slowly. Please check out the reply of Alexander regarding your site issues. You can check the his reply from here: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/slow-unresponsive-cornerstone-script-error-messages/1702/6

Thank you for your understanding.