Text size in woocommerce shop

Please tell me how to reduce the size of the font here

They are too big

tks

Hi Glenn,

Thanks for reaching out.

Since it inherits theme headline styling, then you can only change it through CSS. Please add this CSS to your Theme Options > CSS with your preferred font size.

.woocommerce .woocommerce-loop-category__title {
    font-size: 18px !important;
}

You can check the old thread here as well https://theme.co/archive/forums/topic/woo-shop-product-category-font-size/

Thanks!

Thanks for that

Please tell me how I can change the text shown “Category Archive” to show the category name?

Also how can I change the image size here? It looks blurred.

Hi Glenn,

You can edit your category, especially the product category and supply your preferred archive title. Please check this screenshot

It’s below the category descriptiom.

As for the image size, all Woocommerce image sizes are controlled by Woocommerce itself which you can change in Admin > Appearance > Customize > Woocommerce > Product Images. Then you should install Force Regenerate Thumbnails plugin to regenerate the images. The changes in image sizes will only take effect on newly uploaded images, hence, regeneration is needed for previously uploaded images.

Thanks!

Please tell me how to remove this yellow highlight?

and

how can I remove the dropdowx box here

Hi Glenn,

You can use the custom CSS provided here to remove that yellow highlight.

You can find the proper CSS code selector using the Chrome browser Developer Toolbar
For the CSS code itself, I suggest that you get started with this tutorial

Here’s a tutorial on how you can remove the product sorting dropdown.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.