Text Shadow Not Displaying

We want to add a drop shadow to the headline on the header image. I’ve added it in Cornerstone and showing in Cornerstone, but it’s not displaying with the shadow in my browser.

I just run the theme and cornerstone update. And then also replaced the text I already had with a new text element and that didn’t do anything.

Hi @Sarah_S,

Thanks for reaching out.
I have checked the page and found that the color in the Text Shadow is not in the correct format. It might be copied and pasted and one of the digits is missing. I would suggest you reset the color once and check if that resolves your problem.

NOTE: The Hexcode of the color should contain 6 digit or 3 digit which will represnt RGB

Hope it helps.
Thanks

The text shadow color is set in Cornerstone using the default method?? Looks like rgba.

Hello @Sarah_S,

In order to help you with your concerns we need to check your settings I would request you, please share the admin login details meanwhile I would suggest you troubleshoot a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings. Please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin-level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Hi @Sarah_S,

I have checked and found that you created a Global Color and set the Opacity to it, and that might be the reason behind your problem. I created another Global Color with Opacity and set it to the Text Shadow and it worked.

Thanks

Oh, I didn’t realize. Thanks so much!

Hey @Sarah_S,

You’re welcome! If you have any other concerns or clarifications regarding our theme features, feel free to open up a new thread.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.