Text renders differently in X Theme Pro

Hi,

I’m using typekit to sync Proxima Nova (in this case semi-bold). The sync works great but the text is rendered differently (see the screenshots).

The top is how it’s rendered in X Theme and bottom is how typekit renders it. Notice the difference in the R. How can I fix this?

Ok I figured out that the font displayed in the top screenshot is not Proxima Nova but Helvetiva Neue Bold.

How can I make fix this?

Hey,

Can you provide to us your WP credentials and the website link in a secure note?

Hi,

sorry it took me so long. The site just aired on the live dev server. I provided the login in the secure note.

Hi again,

You forgot to share the website link, please provide it as well so we can take a look.

Thanks!

Hi, sorry. That’s indeed very useful. The website address is http://dev.crossvitamins.nl. Thanks!

Hi There,

Your site is loading proxima nova, can you clarify where you are facing the issue?

Thanks!

Hmmm that’s strange. I must have been fixed after the site migration. The problem was (see picture first post) that another typeface was rendered.

I’m glad it works, thanks!

Glad it’s fixed now.

Cheers!