Text problem regarding devices 480px and smaller and floating nav bar on mobile devices

Hello,

I have this problem with my website, that the text is placed wrong and out of borders and so on.

I want my site to look like as it was on a desktop computer.

but with devices smaller than 480px the page look likes this:

The funny thing is that the site works fine with devices with 481px-767px

How do i fix this?

Another question is:
How do i get a floating menu on mobile devices?

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in.

Is it a slider? Or just standard text element? Id’ like to check it first then maybe I could recommend some workaround. Please provide your site’s URL that has this issue.

As for the menu, is it modal menu like from Pro header? With Pro header, you’ll just add that as an element and there are many types of menus you could add. Then you can simply utilize the visibility option of your menu (under Customize section after inspecting the menu ) to hide them from desktop.

Thanks!

Hello,

The website is www.aarhuskalenderen.dk

Its not the PRO header :slight_smile:

The problem appears in a text element with a border when using devices with a screen size of 480px or smaller :slight_smile:

Hi There,

Thank you for the URL but I think that is a wrong site? That site is not in X and I don’t see the section that you screenshot above.

Regarding the issue, even without the border, the text will be still cut off when viewed on small screen, that is a common issue. I advise that you utilize the Responsive Text Settings

That screencast is from older version of Cornerstone, you might confuse where is the Settings located now. it is on the left-panel (https://prnt.sc/h1ae7n) you’ll see the Responsive Text settings there.

Play with the compression, min-size and max-size until you get the desired look on desktop and mobile view.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.