Hi,
My website is www.xso.in
I want to see text on the image when I hover on it.
Example screenshot attached.
Example website link: https://www.lostboymemoirs.com/travel-blog-articles/
Hi,
My website is www.xso.in
I want to see text on the image when I hover on it.
Example screenshot attached.
Example website link: https://www.lostboymemoirs.com/travel-blog-articles/
Hey There,
Regretfully, at this time I am not entirely certain what it is you would like to accomplish based on the information given in your email. If you wouldn’t mind providing us with a little more clarification on what it is you’re wanting to do (a link to a similar example site would be very helpful, or perhaps some screenshots), we’ll be happy to provide you with a response once we have a better understanding of the situation.
Dear Thai,
Please check my message carefully. I have mentioned the link to example website and attached a screenshot as well. Thanks
Hi There,
I compared your site with the provided example and I cannot see any difference,
Please clarify.