Text on Hover

Hi there,

Referencing back to this post (Add hover text over images) - would you be able to expand on the :before and :after as I would like to achieve what the original poster wanted with hover text over image, using CSS and not a Grid Plugin.

I am using Pro Unlimited.

Thanks.

Hi Tom,

Thanks for writing to us.

In case if you want to show text on hover on the posts featured image it would require custom development. I would recommend you to contact a developer who can assist you with your concern or you can avail of our service called One, where the customization questions are answered.

Please note that we don’t provide custom development support. It is out of the support scope.

In case if you want to display text on Image hover (Not Post Featured image) you can show text on hover over an image using Card element. Add same background image for normal and hover view from and back settings.

Content-Draft-Content-Pro (1)
Content-Draft-Content-Pro (2)
Then remove the text from Front Content settings

Content-Draft-Content-Pro (3)
Now disable the button text from Back Button settings and set font size 0 for the button.
Content-Draft-Content-Pro (4)
Then set Flip time 0 from Interaction & Duration settings.

Content-Draft-Content-Pro (5)

Here is documentation of the card element.

Thanks

Thanks for this.

I note the above method, however as I am using the Bed and Breakfast Site layout I was able to use the image hover from this page and save it as a Template to use throughout the site.

https://demo.theme.co/bed-and-breakfast/

Thanks.

You are welcome @tomr96. Please feel free to reach us if you have any query regarding our theme.

Have a great day!
Thanks

Hi Tom,

Your response has been withdrawn. You may have resolved an issue already.
If you need anything else we can help you with, don’t hesitate to open another thread.

Cheers.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.