Text on 404 page not formatted correctly

Hello. I’ve created a custom 404 page at dev1.thumbprintbooks.ca/404-page and I’ve activated the Custom 404 plugin and configured it to use dev1.thumbprintbooks.ca/404-page. That seems to be working correctly. However, the text on the page is being displayed in the browser’s default font, not as the white Lora font as defined in X Pro. In X Pro the text shows as white Lora.

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in!

Can you please send us your login details in a secure note so that we can have look on to the issue.

Thanks

Here they are:

Hi,

I tried editing your 404 page by changing some text but it doesn’t seem to reflect on the front end.

Please contact your host and see if there are any caching that is active.

http://knowledgebase.angiemakes.com/how-to-clear-and-turn-off-server-cache-on-bluehost/

Thanks

I’ve been making changes for several hours this morning, and each one is showing up on the front end immediately, so I’m not encountering caching problems. I just made a change to the 404 page (added text “at this time” to the end of the first sentence), and it’s showing on the front end. So I’m not sure why caching would be a problem.

Hi There,

Yes, its not caching, its a confusion since you have setup a different ROW for each breakpoints.

Regarding the issue, please do not use <p></p> tag to create a line-break, use <br /> instead.

Hope it helps,
Cheers!

Thank you. That change allowed the correct font and color to be displayed.

You’re most welcome!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.