Text not wrapping on mobile

Hi!
I’m using the Non-Profit expanded demo for my website and almost done with the customization. But when i view the customized site on the mobile the home page text and other texts are looking too big and there’s a lot of scroll. Please take a look and help me out with it.

Also, is there an option to remove the navbar (the green one) if I want

Thanks! :slight_smile:

Hi there,

You can use the Responsive Text feature for this:

Hope this helps.

Hi Jade, I’ve been using the text editor to customize. Which means I’ve been editing the demo code only, how is it that the demo looks fine and responsive on mobile but my website doesn’t. Please help

Hi @abheeshekj,

In this case, I would like to check your setup why it is not responsive if you only change the demo content. Please share us your admin credentials so we could check your setup closer.

Don’t forget to add it in a secure note.

In regards to the navbar, you can remove it by adding this code in your custom CSS:

.x-navbar-wrap{
    display:none;
}

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks.

Okay cool. Im attaching the url and the login credentials

Hi There,

Please try adding this custom CSS under X > Theme Options > CSS:

@media (max-width: 480px){
    .home #x-section-1 h1.h-custom-headline {
        font-size: 30px;
    }
}

Hope it helps :slight_smile:

Wow!
That worked like a charm!
Thank you so much:slight_smile:

You’re welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.