Text Not Wrapping / Flowing to Next Line on Mobile

This is probably super simple - I’m sure I’ve done it somehow before. I cannot work out how to make my paragraph text automatically move to the next line/wrap as screen sizes gets smaller.

You can see what I mean by the text continuing along like there isn’t a change in screen size.

Hi Avery,

Thanks for reaching out.
I have checked your website listed in your Themeco Account and found that the width of the Row is set to 900px. If you want that width in Desktop or large screens, you need to adjust the same in the other breakpoints as shown in the 3rd screenshot.

Screenshot-2022-10-20-142929 (1)

Screenshot-2022-10-20-174828

Hope it helps.
Thanks

Thanks for the fast reply! I went in and adjusted the width of the Row to 1000px. I then clicked the Width but I’m unable to alter the other breakpoints. See attached. Screen Shot 2022-10-20 at 10.55.16 AM

Hello Avery,

Your need to change one by one if you have to. Click on the field of the respective screen size that you want to reduce.

Please provide us access to your site so we can check your element settings as well. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
– Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Yes, of course! See secure note above for login details.

Hi Avery,

You need to click into the text box just beside the specific breakpoints to adjust the width. I went ahead and changed the width for specific breakpoints and it is working. You may need to adjust the padding or margin too.

Thanks

Thank you so much! It worked. Could you help me on one more of our pages? I’m having trouble doing the same here: https://www.penthousegl.com/nightclubs/

Hi Avery,

I have checked the page and found the same problem, I would suggest you follow the same steps to get rid of this problem.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.