Text Not Showing on Page

Hi there

On my home page I have some text boxes with text that I can edit in cornerstone. However when i view the home page it doesn’t appear. I can locate them on the page using firebug, but just can’t get them to appear.

http://wildforageaustralia.com.au

Hi There,

Can you please share us with your admin account so we can take a closer look?

Thanks.

See secure note

Hi There,

Thank you for the credentials, I did able to show the hidden text on your home page. Here’s what I did for your reference.

The text was not there visually, but we know it was being output because it was on the source-code. So most probable it was being hide with a CSS, I suspect it was display: none; or opacity: 0; property, I was wrong because it was actually font-size: 0; from there I navigate to Theme Options > Typography and check the Content Font Size value and I see it was leave empty, from that I know that it was the culprit of the missing text. So now it just a matter of adding a value of that empty field, but no! Everytime I save the Theme Options the Content Font Size returns to being empty even though I added a value on it. I did investigate furthermore with Theme Options and it seems the issue is with either on Cornerstone or on the Theme, so try to switch to parent X|Theme and alas it address the issue. I activate back the Child theme and its all working now.

Cheers!

Friech you’re a legend. Thanks so much for your time and fixing the issue. Really appreciate your help.

Glad you are all set now!