Text not showing on front end

Hi. I was having the same error described in this thread. https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/text-not-showing-on-page/4239

I am passing this on in case it helps anyone else. Since I wasn’t using a child theme, I was kind of perplexed since that was the solution in the case in case in the thread…switched to main theme and switched back to child and it was fixed.

Here’s the steps I took to resolve it:

  1. Went into X>Options>Typography>Body and Content>Content Font Size (REM) and changed the REM since there was nothing listed in there. Set it to 1 and saved. It didn’t do anything. And when I came back, it was blank again as described in the other thread.
  2. On a hunch, I decided to try and change it from Appearance>Customize>Typography>Body and Content>Content Font Size (REM). There I changed it to 1. Clicked Save & Publish. It’s working.
  3. When I go back to X>Options>Typography>Body and Content>Content Font Size (REM) it still shows nothing in there, so it appears there is some conflict between the Customizer settings and X Options.

This was driving me nuts for a while and so I wanted to pass it on to say I finally found a solution that works. But the developers may need to dig into why it works in one place and not the other.

Hi There,

Thank you for this information. I have confirmed the issue on my test site and I have forwarded it to our developer. We’re sorry for the inconvenience and again we appreciate the feedback and sharing of the nature of the issue.