Text not displaying in responsive

Hi. I’ve got a simple line of text that includes a few words and a phone number. It all displays fine on desktop but on smaller responsive screens the phone number doesn’t display. I’ve retyped it and tried bolding it but no luck.

Its the text in the green bar on the homepage.

Thanks

Hey there,

It shows up on my end. Can you give us a screenshot of what you’re seeing? Also, give us what browser and version you’re using.

Thanks.

Its lower on the page (in a green band). It shows up on the responsive screens why I toggle from Cornerstone but doesn’t show on my iPhone Safari browser.

Hi There,

Thank you for writing in, the contact number is there but it is green on a green background so it is not visible. Please add this on Theme Options > CSS

a[href^="tel"] { 
    color: #fff; 
}

Hope it helps,
Cheers!

That did it. Thank you!

You’re welcome.