I have a button at the bottom of my page and I can’t get the text to be directly in the center. I researched and cannot find the right css to fix it. I feel like theres some other css possibly causing the problem but don’t know where. Thanks in advance!
Hey There,
As I can see you already added the custom css style text-align: center to the p section so in addition to that add following:
margin: 0px; line-height: 16px;
This will make the text of your button be vertically centered. Depending on how high you want the button to be reduce or increase the line-height value to your needs.
Thanks but that doesn’t seem to be working.
In the button CSS I already have
display:block; width:300px; margin: 0 auto;
just so the button itself will center on the page. For some reason theres no longer a center button option?
Anyway, when I add
text-align: center;
then your code
margin: 0px; line-height: 16px;
It doesn’t change anything. In fact it made my button go back to the left of the screen for some reason. Any other ideas? Thanks.
Hi,
You can try this code instead
.x-btn p {
margin:0 !important;
}
Hope that helps