Text link (color and hover effect)

Hi,

I would like to make my text links grey and underlined when in hover.
But I don’t want it to affect the Menu, Footer (widgets).

Can you help?

Thank you

Hi there,

Please add the CSS code below to X > Launch > Options > CSS:

.x-main a {
    color: #3c3c3c;
}

.x-main a:not(.x-anchor-button):not(.x-recent-post3):hover {
    text-decoration: underline;
}

Thank you.

Hi there,

This post is deleted and I am not sure what to do with it. If the problem you were experiencing is fixed then there is no action is needed on your side, but if you need continued support for this please reply back.

If you have other questions please open up a separate thread. Thank you.

Hi,
Sorry, you are right! I replied and deleted because I was using another profile. :slight_smile:
Yes, it working!

Thank you

Hi @PanInternational,

Happy to hear that.

Feel free to ask us again.

Thanks. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.