Text Layout

Hey team,

I’m working on a new site and want to create some text like in the attached screenshot, but I can’t seem to get it to all line up correctly. Can you please help?

This is what I have:

And this is where I’m trying to get it:

Can you please help?

Thanks,
Ashley

Hi Ashley,

Thanks for reaching out.
What you are expecting can be done, but requires custom CSS coding. I would suggest you hire a developer who can assist you with the customization or you can avail of our newly launched service called One, where we answer questions beyond normal theme support.

Thanks

Hi Tristup,

If you look at the page, I’ve already applied the CSS. I just cant figure out how to adjust the margins/padding to get it quite right. I put each word into a cell on a grid, but maybe that isn’t the best way to build the structure. I was hoping you could have a look at what I’ve done so far and point me in the right direction as to what I need to tweak.

Thanks,
Ashley

Hi Ashley

I have seen the CSS you added but that is not adequate and a few structures may need to change while implementing the CSS. Also, you may need to change the structure as per the requirement.

Thanks

Thanks Tristup. That’s what I was asking. I’ve made a good first attempt, but I was hoping you could tell me how you would do it, or give me some sort of direction so I can figure it out. I’m not asking you to do it for me. I want to learn so I don’t need to ask next time. But I can’t learn if you can give me a little more information to troubleshoot with or to guide my google searches. Could you please give me a bit more info to point me in the right direction?

Thanks,
Ashley

Hey Ashley,

On the Grid element, you can set a maximum width:

Adjust the top and bottom margin of the “How” Headline element:

Final Result:

Hope this helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.