Text invisible at posts

Hi there,

Would like to know why text is invisible at the post page. I would like to add posts but these text I entered in the post page is not visible at website. And I’ve got another problem; with the latest update I can use only classic text element and not the advanced new elements which runs with the new update.
URL: http://favorietje.com/x/#/content/937/elements

(I also try to cleared cache, it won’t help) But maybe I didn’t it properly… Do you have good link where it’s explained clear and step by step…

Hope you can help me out. Thanks in advance.

Hi,

The link provided requires us to login before we can access it.

Would you mind providing us with login credentials so we can take a closer look? Please provide following information:

Set it as Secure Note

  • Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password

All the best!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.