Text indent when visual text editor used?

Hi guys,

When I edit my text using the Visual Text Editor it adds additional padding to the paragraph? This moves it out of line with headings and text that has been created in the basic text editor.

An example can be seen here in the second section.

Has this issue been addressed?

Many thanks,

Steve

Hi There,

Please find and remove this custom CSS under Customizer > Custom > Global CSS:

p {
    margin: 0.7em;
}

Let us know how it goes!

Hi Thai,

Of course!

I added that when trying to reduce e the space between two paragraphs in the same section?

Can you tell me how I can achieve this?

Many thanks,

Steve

Hi again,

Please use this code instead:

p {
    margin: 0 0 10px 0;
}

Hope this helps!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.