Text in footer became not visible

Hello,

we had a footer, which worked normally all the way. But then suddenly the text became not visible in the footer.
I checked already all colors and so on. but they are all ok, and should be visible. Also, I tried to create a fully new footer, but there the text was not visible as well.

Could you please check our case? www.collectivecrunch.com.

Best regards,
Damira Teppo

Hi Damira,

It seems that custom CSS code is the reason behind your issue. The Position attribute is set to Fixed and Background Color is set to the White for Bar Content, I would suggest you remove the code to get rid of this problem.

Hope it helps.
Thanks

Hello,

thank you very much for your answer.

I have checked all places where additional css can be added, but did not find this part and also I personally did not add it, would remember.

So, are you sure that it is additional css?

Best regards,
Damira Teppo

Hello Damira,

It seems that it is coming from the custom CSS code, It might be coming from the Footer —>CSS box custom CSS code. If you are not able to find it we need to check your settings. So please share your admin login details in the secure note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

For the quick fix, you can use this custom CSS code, you need to go to the Footer builder —>Select the bar —>Customize—>Element CSS

$el.x-bar-content {
    position: relative !important;
    background-color: transparent !important;
}

The purpose of providing custom CSS is to show you how to add CSS code to your site. Writing custom CSS is outside the scope of our theme support. If you need more customization, you need to learn CSS and learn how to use the browser’s element inspector or you can avail our services called One where customization questions and custom code queries are answered.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.