Text Hyperlink - Classic Text

I’d like to add a hyperlink to some text in a Classic Text paragraph and on the rich text toggle, I don’t see the “chain” icon to quickly apply the link. Do I have to code it in each time on the HTML toggle? What’s a quick and easy way to do this? Please advise.

Hi there,

The text element editor would show the html text by default and you will have to click on the T icon to display the rich text and click on the toolbar toggle option to display more options including the link option. This should not take more than a second to click on toolbar toggle option but I have added a feature request for these options to be displayed by default so that our developers can consider it in the future development.

Thank you.

I see it now, I missed that. Thank you for your help.

You’re welcome.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.