Can anyone say if text link hover popovers with description and image are possible as a short code in X or Pro? I’ve searched the forums and fall short of an answer, here. My project requires text link popovers within posts to display a 700px chart published from another site.
Hi There,
Thank you for writing in, regretfully the Popovers & Tooltips shortcode is not capable of outputting an image. You’re going to do that with a 3rd party plugin or a custom function/script.
I’ll add your vote to this request for now.
Thank you for understanding,
Understood; this is as I thought. Indeed, please add my vote…
I’m looking at jqEasyTooltip plugin which looks very well executed. Maybe some of the code could be adapted for Pro?
Regards,
Adey
Hey Adey,
Thank you for the suggestion and sharing the plugin with us.
Cheers!
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.