Hi X Team,
I’m working on a site in X and I’m noticing that the text is getting cut off on the bottom of the headlines:
Example:
What can I do to fix this.
Thanks for the help,
John
Hi X Team,
I’m working on a site in X and I’m noticing that the text is getting cut off on the bottom of the headlines:
Example:
What can I do to fix this.
Thanks for the help,
John
Hi John,
The page requires a login.
Kindly provide us with the details so that we can check.
Thank you.
Please see my secure note attached to the original post.
Hi There,
To fix this issue, please add this custom CSS under X > Theme Options > CSS:
.h-custom-headline.accent span {
padding-bottom: 8px;
display: inline-block;
position: relative;
}
Hope it helps 
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.