Text Element Issue

I’m having an issue with my text element and haven’t been able to find an answer on the forums.

When I add a section to my page then drop the text element into the section, it’s not displaying the text I enter either in the preview box or in the actual site when I save the changes. I switched to the classic text element and I can now see the text in the preview while building the page in Cornerstone but it still won’t display on the site when saving changes and exiting Cornerstone.

I’m no web designer or coder so I’m sure this is a simple fix. Thanks for any help you can provide.

-Daniel

Hey There,

Thanks for posting in! It seems that you are using an older version of the theme (5.1.0). Please be advised that X 5.2.5 is now available in automatic updates! This release contains fixes for several issues so be sure to check out the changelog (http://theme.co/changelog/). Please do update to the latest version. After doing the updates, always remember to clear all caches (if you are using WP Rocket, WP SuperCache or W3 Total Cache) when updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.

If you are using a text element, most probably, the text element is using the default color (https://prnt.sc/i3a3tw). If it is already using the color, there might be a JS error on the page which prevents the Cornerstone preview from displaying. We’d love to check your site and take a closer look at the issue. Would you mind providing us your login details?

Please let us know how it goes.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.