Text-Element invisible in Cornerstone Editor after adding shortcode

Hi there,

I’m going to use bloom optin-forms. Therefore (and for testing) I’ve added the shortcode of my new bloom optin form into a text-element, using launch editor. Everything worked fine, but now I can’t access this text element into the launch editor anymore.

I can only make changes through editing the code:

I’m not finished with the bloom forms, so I’ve switched back to my active campaign forms (and edited the shortcode through code) - but this text element is still unvisible through launch editor.

Is there a way, to get it back? :slight_smile:

I’ve also deactivated all cache plugins, but it didn’t help. Please have a look here: http://www.adsventure.de/

Thanks!

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in.

You can edit your page through skeleton mode.

Please check the screenshot and click the encircled icon, then it will open another preview layout where all elements are visible even the empty ones.

Thanks!

1 Like

Yeah, thanks! Didn’t know this option exists :slight_smile: awesome!

You’re welcome!
Thanks for letting us know that it has worked for you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.