Text element in Footer container visual issue

I posted here originally but didn’t get back to it in time to reply.
I’ve left a secure note on the post below with credentials to the site.

I’ve attached a screen shot of what I see when I go to edit the footer when the javascript is placed into a text element.

Hi There,

Thank you for writing in again, since we already know that it was the embed code is causing the issue, lets remove it from your header. And add this to your child theme’s functions.php file instead.

/**
 HubSpot form embed code
*/
add_action('wp_head','hubspot_code');
function hubspot_code () { ?>

<!--[if lte IE 8]>
<script charset="utf-8" type="text/javascript" src="//js.hsforms.net/forms/v2-legacy.js"></script>
<![endif]-->
<script charset="utf-8" type="text/javascript" src="//js.hsforms.net/forms/v2.js"></script>
<script>
  hbspt.forms.create({ 
    css: '',
    portalId: '2842667',
    formId: 'c63ab576-1da2-4121-b84d-826a6b8bbf09',
    target: '#my_form',
  });
</script>

<?php }

Then to output the form, add the line of HTML below on a Content Area element

<div id="my_form"></div>

Hope it helps,
Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.