Text distances CSS

Hi,

I edit my page with Cornerstone. But in a normal Text there are distances and I don’t know how to change them.
I already tried in the CSS…

I mean this distance:

Topic
THIS DISTANCE

  • Point
  • Point
  • …

Thanks a lot

Julius

Hey Julius,

To assist you with this issue, we’ll first need you to provide us with your URL. This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation. Once you have provided us with your URL, we will be happy to assist you with everything.

Thank you in advance.

Hi,

my URL is http://ecommerce-interim.de/

Thanks

Julius

Hi Julius,

Please add this code in the custom CSS panel:

p, ul, ol {
    margin-bottom: 1em;
}

Hope this helps.

Thank you, worked great!

Glad to hear that.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.