"Text" Dialog Boxes

I have just upgraded to version 1.2.3, and am updating the text in several text elements, for example the “Classic Text” element. I have two questions…

  • In previous versions, the dialog box where I entered text was decent size, maybe a little small. Now, the dialog box is extremely small. It does not seem to be a sizeable dialog box. Is there a way for me to make this dialog box bigger for longer text?

  • In previous versions, text dialog boxes also had a tab where I could define and insert other text elements such as Custom Bullet Lists and Feature Headlines right in the text, without needing to create a whole new section and separate element. I no longer see this tab in the new version. Am I missing it?

Thanks.

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in.

It’s been added to our issue tracker and based on the conversation, it’s going to have a different way to expand in the future updates.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.