Text color responsiveness

Hey guys, what can I say except that your theme builder is in my opinion the best out there. I only have a minor issue regarding my slide revolution text responsiveness from web to mobile. On web the text looks great but in mobile, the text that I modified with html are not proportionate to the rest of the unedited text.
for example:

The strong style=“color: #cc3333;”>Workout</strong District
note: I removed the <> from outer ends because it wouldn’t show up in the preview

this is the header of one of my pages. The word “workout” does not enlarge properly on mobile and comes out very tiny.
is this because of the html I added? and if it is, how could I fix this?

Thanks guys! hoping to hear from you guys soon.

Hi there,

As you are talking about the Revolution Slider I suggest that you check this tutorial which will tackle the issue you have at hand:

https://www.themepunch.com/faq/slider-revolution-responsive-tutorial-5-0/

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.