Text color of specific text in pricing table

I’m using the pricing table as you can see here:

I’m trying to change some of the text to red, and some to green. normally this can be accomplished with a basic span tag:

<span style="color: #79a93f">Text here</span>

However, when I use this it removes the other styling of my text - for example, in custom css I removed the default “uppercase” setting - this changes disappears when I add this span tag.

can you assist? thank you

Hi @COK,

Thanks for writing in.

I have tried the code that you share in your setup and it is working great. Would you mind testing if it is okay already or add a sample of the issue so we verify the problem.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks.

Hi, your screenshot illustrates the issue (all caps, removing my previous formatting).

Hi there,

That happens because of this default CSS that is loaded by the renew stack:

.x-pricing-column-info span {
    display: block;
    margin-top: -1px;
    font-size: 12px;
    letter-spacing: 2px;
    text-transform: uppercase;
    color: #5a708d;
}

What you can do is to add a class to the span text like this:

<span class="colored" style="color: #79a93f">Text here</span>

Then add this custom CSS:

.x-pricing-column-info span.colored {
    display: inline-block;
    margin-top: 0;
    font-size: inherit;
    letter-spacing: 0;
    text-transform: none;
}

to reset the styling.

Hope this helps.

I’ve done this and also added the standard x theme shortcode icons:

<span class="colored" style="color: #79a93f">[x_icon type="check-circle"] content here</span>

… in place of these:

[cs_icon_list_item type="check"]content here [/cs_icon_list_item]

and it seems to be working now. Thanks

Cool, glad you sorted things out.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.