Text below an image in pro header

Hi there,

I want to move the text “Artist & Print designer” to be centred below the image logo on the following page

http://keighleyclay.com

At the moment it is created as a new column in the pro header.

When I align the text left it didn’t sit centrally
under the logo image, rather to the left of it.

Thanks for your help

Chris

Hi there,

I suggest that you add a fixed width to the logo element. Then in the second bar which you added the content add the same width to the container and make it flex-start then make the text centered. That should do it

Thank you.

Thank you for your help. Where do I set the Flex-start option in pro header?

Thanks

Chris

Hi there,

Looks like you made it, it’s now centered under the logo. I checked the code and @christopher.amirian’s recommendation is implemented,

Glad it’s okay now, cheers!

Yes,

Thanks for the help. It looks great. I ended up changing the header for mobile views, but got the text where I wanted it in larger screens.

Thanks again

Chris

You’re welcome!
We’re glad we were able to help you out.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.