Text Appearing Randomly Bold

On the page; www.theretold.com/thoughts-in-words/
The Text in cornerstone does not appear bold and is not coded to be bold as intended.
However, when viewing the website it appears bold for some reason.
Left is Cornerstone | Right is the actual Website

Attached is the top and bottom of the text code in the first paragraph, I have scanned through each code and there is no “strong” code in any text
Thanks for your assistance

Hi There,

Please double check the <strong> tags.

It could be you forgot to add the </strong> close tag.

If it doesn’t help, please provide us with your admin account so we can take a closer look.

Regards!

All the Body text within this page is in Bold. I do not want the text in Bold
I have looked at the text and have not found any <strong> tags in them

Hi There,

I found the unclosed tag:

Everything should be fine now.

Cheers!