Text and images no longer appear after update to 5.1.4

Elements that use delayed appearance don’t show, custom sized text in the top section doesn’t show, lots of things wrong.

Can you please check the site and see what can be done to fix it?

Hello @freedomdesign,

Thanks for writing to us.

It seems that you have not given the administrator access to this user account. I would suggest you request you please give the admin privilege to this user account so that we check your settings meanwhile I would suggest you troubleshoot with a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings.

1. Testing For Theme Related Issue
  2. Testing For Plugin Conflict
  3. Theme Update
  4. Child Theme
  5. Css/Js Customization
  6. Increasing Php Memory Limit
  7. Disabling Cache
  8. Disabling Cdn
  9. Permalinks
  10. Version Compatibility

If none of those work, It would be best if you could copy your live website to your staging area. and send your details in a secure note so that we can investigate your setting without breaking your live site. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password
  • FTP Details

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Hi there,

I’m happy for you to look at the live site, this is used for testing new theme updates before rolling out to other sites.

It was the update that broke the elements, so going through all those steps is too much. If you can’t fix it I’ll just roll back to an older version.

I’m tired of updates breaking things, it’s why I’ve stopped using Pro and X on new sites.

The user account I provided has been changed to Administrator.

Thanks in advance

Hi @freedomdesign,

The common issue troubleshooting will help us to know to recognize the reason, if that is not possible I would suggest you please copy your live site to a staging server and update the theme there and provide login credentials for your staging site in a secure note to examine it further, including:

– WordPress Site URL & Login URL
– WordPress Admin username/password
– FTP/CPanel credential for file access

To create a secure note, click the key icon underneath any of your posts.

Thanks

Hi there,

Fair enough… I’ve been through everything, and now have the elements appearing again.

Only issue now is responsive text, I’ve opened another thread about that.

Thanks!

Hi @freedomdesign,

Glad to know that the issue is resolved and will check the other thread regarding your other issue.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.