Terms & Conditions Dropdown Not Showing Designated Page During WooCommerce Checkout

Hello,

The Terms & Conditions dropdown is showing the home page (in HTML only) rather than my designated Terms & Conditions page during WooCommerce Checkout. I have already conflict tested. It works fine with another theme. It starts to work again as soon as I deactivate Cornerstone (latest version).

Relevant Links:

Hello Zach,

Thanks for writing in! have you assigned the Terms and Conditions page already? Go to WooCommerce Settings > Advanced > Page Setup tab and set a page as your “Terms and Conditions” page.

If nothing is helping, provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Hi Zach,

Please note that a few hours ago we have released another version of the theme with some fixes, I would recommend you to update your theme to the latest one.

I would also suggest you follow the below steps while updating to the latest version of the theme i.e 8.3.0.

1. Delete the Cornerstone
  2. Update the X theme to the latest version on automatic updates
  3. After the X theme is updated, use the link in the dashboard to automatically install the Cornerstone. It will be at the latest version.

Please let us know if you find the issue even after updating into the latest theme and Cornerstone.
Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.