Terms and Conditions link on checkout do not work

Hi. The link to Terms & Conditions on my check out page do not work. https://www.industrial-interior.com/checkout/ When i click on the link three lines of code shows. i can right click on the link and open in a new window, so the Terms & condition page work fine. It’s just the link.

How can I fix this?

Best regards
Svend

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in.

Try creating your content with classic elements, then copy its shortcodes and use for that section. What I see are v2 shortcodes and it will not work outside of the page where it was created.

Thanks!

Thanks for your reply.
Strange, as it is a inbuilt function in Woocommerce and I have not changed it.

I’m an adapt IT user but not that skilled in either CSS nor Wordpress or Woocommerce. I would need a bit more detailed explanation on how to fix if possible. Otherwise it sounds like I need to find me a skilled developer for that. :wink:

Best
Svend

Hi Svend,

When you edit a page on Cornerstone, you will find two types of elements. The V2 elements and the classic elements. The classic elements are the elements which contains classic in the element name. So if you have added the shortcode in a Text element, kindly add a Classic Text element and add the shortcode in there. Do the same thing for the other elements in the page that has a classic element equivalent.

Hope this makes sense.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.