Templates Unable To Load

Hi,

I’m using the New Pro 2 and I currently can’t load any templates into a page although it was working yesterday. The background images load but the rest of elements is not loaded. Please see image. Thank you.

I have cleared all cache include browser cache, not on any CDN and disable varnish on Cloudways
but the situation still persists. PLease advise.

Google Console shows the following Errors:

Hey @nebworx,

Your training page has a content so I did not try editing it in Pro so I created a test page in your site and inserted your AC -
Accounting template (see Secure Note). At first, some of the elements keeps on loading so I reloaded the page. After that all elements loaded quickly. Depending on the contents in the template, it may take some time to load and reloading the builder might be of help.

If the issue persists, would you mind recording a screencast so we could see what’s actually happening on your end?

Thanks.

Hi,

It’s not working on my end and I’ve tried reloading. This feature was working before for me previously and I’m not sure what’s happening now…

Regards…

Hi,

It’s working now. Restarted the hosting. Thanks!

Glad to hear that :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.