Templates suddenly gone. HELP!

I was editing the child theme (first time since latest update) and suddenly everything got messed up. There are no templates available, and everything has defaulted to white. The child style seems to be fine. This is a huge problem!!

site is at http://54.210.188.230

Thanks!

Beck

Hi There,

Your website seems to load fine on my end.

Did you sort it out? Or send us with your screenshots?

Many thanks.

I have the same issue, need to resolve ASAP.

Seemed to be fine yesterday, but now I only have the default theme and slider revolution theme available in the theme pulldown menu. All pages seem fine on frontend, but when I went in to edit a page it “grabbed” the default template and screwed up the layout.

Is there a way to re-upload the page templates? Or could the latest theme update have messed with things?

Hello @bjensen_dr,

Thanks for asking. It’s my humble request to please create a new ticket and share the problem you are facing over there along with relevant details.

Thanks.

Will do, thanks.

For everyone having this problem, here’s how I fixed it.

Disable Cornerstone in plug ins
Edit a page, check to see the template box on right has proper templates DO NOT SAVE IT!
Activate cornerstone
Edit page with cornerstone
Use cornerstone to set proper template if it’s not already set.

This worked for me

Hi There,

Glad you sorted things out, and thank you for sharing your solution.

Have a great day,

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.