Templates not loading

No templates are loading for me to input into the site. Please see attached.

Thanks!

Hello @stewiemarkets,

Thanks for writing to us.

It might be the issue of plugin conflict or a cache issue. In order to help you with your concerns we need to check your settings I would request you, please share the admin login details meanwhile I would suggest you troubleshoot a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings. Please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin-level username and password
  • Exact page URL

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

This is not a plugin issue or a cache. This is happening for multiple people in multiple environments that are not connected in any way. There is another thread re Design Cloud elements not showing and it’s the same problem. It was mentioned there that it was a https issue and that you’re looking into it. Please advise on ETA for fix.

1 Like

Hello @stewiemarkets, @dtsui,

We are very sorry for the inconvenience, I suspect this could be a bug of the latest release and have reported it to the developers for investigation. There is no ETA at the moment so I would request you, please stay tuned for succeeding theme updates.

Thanks for understanding

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.